Live stream preview
Day Eleven: Lymphoid Organs (37 min)
The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems • 37m
- Review of the lymphatic
- Other lymphoid structures and organs
- Bone marrow
- The appendix
Up Next in The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems
Day Twelve: Lymphatic System: Disorde...
- Wrap of the lymphatic system
- The tonsils and adenoids
- Disorders of the lymphatic system
- Supportive practices for the lymphatic system
Day Thirteen, Part One: The Digestive...
A practice to potentiate digestion: a breath practice and meditation/journel time.
Day Thirteen, Part Two: The Digestive...
- The Digestive System
- The organs and structures of the digestive system
- How food travels through the body
- What is the GI tract?
- The stomach
- Gut bacteria and gut health
- Ways to support gut microbiome
- The gut-brain axis