Live stream preview
Day Thirteen, Part One: The Digestive System: A Practice (45 min)
The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems • 45m
A practice to potentiate digestion: a breath practice and meditation/journel time.
Up Next in The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems
Day Thirteen, Part Two: The Digestive...
- The Digestive System
- The organs and structures of the digestive system
- How food travels through the body
- What is the GI tract?
- The stomach
- Gut bacteria and gut health
- Ways to support gut microbiome
- The gut-brain axis
Day Thirteen, Part Three: Other Diges...
- The gallbladder
- The pancreas
- The small and large intestines
- The liver
- An ending practice for belly tension, visceral massage, relaxing core tension
Day Fourteen (Last Day): Final Breath...
Ending breath practice (kriya) and final meditation.