Day One Intro: Journaling (15 min)
The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems • 14m
Day One of previously recorded The Four Systems – A course journeying into the digestive, lymphatic, nervous and endocrine systems
Chapter One: Welcome + Journaling Exercise (15 minutes)
Up Next in The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems
Day One: Intro Lecture (1 hour, 11 min)
- Anatomy & Esoteric Anatomy: How are they the same?
- Comparison of the “nadis” and the four systems
- An overview of the “chakras” and the endocrine system
- A visualization highlighting the power of the human nervous system
- Ending with a supine meditation into major energy centers
Day Two, Part One: Intro to the Nervo...
Introduction to the Nervous System (1:02 min)
- Axes & Planes of the Nervous System
- The Nervous System & Common Terms Used in Nervous System Teachings
- The Basics of the CNS, PNS and SNS
- The Neuron
- Glia – Microglia, Oligodendrocytes & Astrocytes
- Stage One of Norman Doidge’s ...
Day Two, Part Two: Stages of Healing ...
- Stages Two to Five of Norman Doidge’s work on healing the brain: neurostimulation, neuromodulation, neurorelaxation/sleep and neurodifferentiation
- Introduction to the lobes of the brain