Day One: Intro Lecture (1 hour, 11 min)
The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems • 1h 11m
- Anatomy & Esoteric Anatomy: How are they the same?
- Comparison of the “nadis” and the four systems
- An overview of the “chakras” and the endocrine system
- A visualization highlighting the power of the human nervous system
- Ending with a supine meditation into major energy centers
Up Next in The Body School: 14-Day Course: The Four Systems
Day Two, Part One: Intro to the Nervo...
Introduction to the Nervous System (1:02 min)
- Axes & Planes of the Nervous System
- The Nervous System & Common Terms Used in Nervous System Teachings
- The Basics of the CNS, PNS and SNS
- The Neuron
- Glia – Microglia, Oligodendrocytes & Astrocytes
- Stage One of Norman Doidge’s ...
Day Two, Part Two: Stages of Healing ...
- Stages Two to Five of Norman Doidge’s work on healing the brain: neurostimulation, neuromodulation, neurorelaxation/sleep and neurodifferentiation
- Introduction to the lobes of the brain
Day Three, Part One: Adult Neurogenes...
- Grounding Introduction Om and Breath
- “Physiological sigh”
- 9-min video share of a TED Talk on Neurogenesis (the generating of new neurons in the adult brain and clarity on this)
- 20 min Meditation for brain health & cleansing the brain